I’m participating in the Memories for Miracles Challenge, in support of the Children’s Miracle Network Member Hospitals!
Along with posting a photo from my childhood on my Facebook page, I’ve also made a donation to Children’s Miracle Network. I now challenge Jodeyn Nickel-Grills, Ron Neal and Linda Turner to share their “Memories for Miracles!” by posting a photo from their childhood and by making a donation to Children’s Miracle Network.
Once you have posted your photo and made a donation please help keep this “Memories for Miracles” spreading to raise funds for children’s hospitals by challenging three of your friends to do the same.
To donate click this link! http://www.helpmakemiracles.ca/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=560
You have 24 hours to complete this mission!
Thank you for putting your money where the miracles are! By posting your memory on Facebook and donating you are helping the 2.6 million children that visit a Canadian children’s hospital each year.
In less than a week, Memories for Miracles has raised nearly $6,000 for Children’s Miracle Network
The best part? The concept was started by RE/MAX!
You can see how much has been raised so far here: http://www.helpmakemiracles.ca/event/Memoriesformiracles/
So how does it work?
- Somebody tags you in a Memories for Miracles Challenge via Facebook
- You find a photo from your childhood
- You make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network
- You post your childhood photo on your Facebook timeline and copy/paste the text that you were challenged with.
- You then think of three people you want to challenge, and tag them within the text.
3 Tips for making Memories for Miracles a success:
- If you are challenged via Facebook, keep the momentum going by challenging three others! Any donation amount is appreciated and we want Memories for Miracles to spread significantly!
- You can challenge anyone who you are Facebook friends with (it doesn’t have to be someone from RE/MAX)!
- You can start your own challenge! If you don’t want to wait to be challenged by someone on Facebook, you can make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network, and then post a photo of yourself with the text below to your Facebook timeline (don’t forget to tag/mention three of your Facebook friends where the blanks spaces are, below… you can tag someone by typing their name slowly, and then select their name from the drop-down menu that appears)